Hi guys, what do you think of this ombre bob wig tutorial? I love it!!! ! In this video, I will be teaching you how to lay this lace front wig down and get a really natural lace! Don’t forget to like and subscribe and leave a comment!
This wig is from Premier Lace Wigs. Hope you like it!
F I N D M E
+ Instagram :
+ Blog :
+ Facebook :
+ Twitter :
+ Snapchat : Kiitana
D E T A I L S
Link to the wig :
The wig is from
Brown Ombre Bob Style Lace Front Wig
– SKU: CLFW-65
– Hair Type: Indian Remy Hair
– Length:12 inches
– Color: natural color/30# ombre
– Style: side part yaki straight
– Size: Medium size (average size )
– 160% thick density.
– Light brown lace
– There are adjustable straps on the back and combs sewn inside.You can wear this wig without using glue or other adhesives.
– There are 4.5 inches lace parting space in the front, the rest is hair weaves
– There are pre-plucked natural hairline and baby hairs around the perimeter.
– We also give a free elastic band, you can sew it on the wig to make it more secure and flat.
Instagram : @premierlacewigs
C O N T A C T
+ Any questions, inquiries or collabs : firstname.lastname@example.org
S U B S C R I B E
+ Subscribe to my channel here :
V I D E O
+ Filmed with Canon 70D and Kit lens
+ Edited with iMovie
T H A N K Y O U
Thanks so much for watching and I hope you enjoyed. Leave any future video ideas you would like to see in the comments below!