12 items, 20 DOLLARS!
This blue eye shadow didn’t come to play 👊
Hi guys, here’s a budget-friendly smokey cat eye look for less. We can’t all afford $59 eyeshadows and $47 foundations, so this is a nice challenge to use the bare minimum to get a cute look for the Holiday’s.
WHAT YOU NEED / PRODUCTS USED
1. L.A. Colors Grafix Liquid Eyeliner – Dark Brown
2. Neutrogena Make-Up Remover Cleansing Towelettes
3. NYC Autoeyeliner
4. Wet n Wild Color Icon Eye Shadow Single
5. Wet n Wild Large Eyeshadow Brush
6. KISS iEnvy Strip Eyelash Adhesive with Aloe
7. KISS I-Envy Lashes, Beyond Naturale
8. Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color
9. Wet n Wild Color Icon Liner Lip Pencil
10. Wet n Wild Contour Brush
11. KISS Wide Board Grinder File
12. Wet n Wild Wild Shine Finger Nail Polish
PREVIOUS VIDEO: Curl Hair With Thread:
If you enjoyed this video, please like, comment, subscribe, AND SHARE!
(FAQ)FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Where are you from?
2. How tall are you?
3. Do you model?
4. Where is your bookshelf from?
It’s the Coaster Home Furnishings 800157 Casual Bookcase in White. I bought two.
5. What is your natural hair type/ texture?
a. Mostly 4c with a little bit of 4b in the very front/ crown area.
WATCH THESE VIDEOS:
1. Big Curly Wig Tutorial:
2. Full Bob Wig:
3. Henna vs Chebe:
4. Orange Perm Rod Set:
5. One Pack Flexi Rod Set:
CONNECT WITH ME
FTC: This video is sponsored by Pharmapacks. Affiliate links may be used.